On Wednesday 18 June 2003 5:14 am, Brian Read wrote:
> Thanks for this.  When is "pyzor discover" normally run?

You're  welcome.  I didn't know the "discover" argument existed at all !
I thought they had a better|elegant way of doing this switch but that's not
the case.  I've been thinking about putting it on a weekly cronjob but
nah...I'll just keep watching the spam reprots regularly and If I see
something strange with Pyzor I now probably know what it is.

Jorge