-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alain
Fauconnet
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 10:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SAtalk] sa-learn --rebuild --force-expire stuck using huge memory?

Hello readers,

I've googled around but I've failed to find  anything  that  resembles
what our mail gateway has suddenly started experiencing:  the  nightly
sa-learn --rebuild --force-expire stuck forever (shows with 'D'  state
in  'ps  auxw' -> uninterruptible IO wait) and using _huge_ amounts of
memory (600+ Mb). Can't strace it.

This  machine  has  been  rock  stable  for  quite  some  time  and no
significant change has been made lately.