On 11 Nov 2003, at 01:45, David B Funk wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
The following mail was blocked since it contains sensitive content.

Love the stupid -PC- double-talk here. Gee, what was the content sensitive to? (is it sensitve to light, heat, shock...)

Stupidity, of course. It hit the mail server and imploded. :/

Sad. A spam-blocking list cannot even discuss the kinds of things
that it's supposed to block.

It is rather pathetic. I'd setup a list on my own server, but I don't think my 2/3rds of a T1 could handle this list.

--
This story shall the good man teach his son; And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by, From this day to the ending of the world, But we in it shall be remember'd;