I have successfully installed the SA. but I am not able to filer the
content. Any stuff which I want to filter in there in the rules directory
but not getting filter. What I have to do with this?
For e.g I have to filter the vulgar stuff. But it does not filterit.  My
local.cf is as follows:-

# SpamAssassin config file for version 2.5x
# generated by http://www.yrex.com/spam/spamconfig.php (version 1.01)

# How many hits before a message is considered spam.
required_hits           2.0

# Whether to change the subject of suspected spam
rewrite_subject         1

# Text to prepend to subject if rewrite_subject is used
subject_tag             *****SPAM*****

# Encapsulate spam in an attachment
report_safe             2

# Use terse version of the spam report
use_terse_report        0

# Enable the Bayes system
use_bayes               1

# Enable Bayes auto-learning
auto_learn              1

# Enable or disable network checks
skip_rbl_checks         0
use_razor2              1
use_dcc                 1
use_pyzor               1

# Mail using languages used in these country codes will not be marked
# as being possibly spam in a foreign language.
ok_languages            all

# Mail using locales used in these country codes will not be marked
# as being possibly spam in a foreign language.
ok_locales              all

Help!!!