----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Marcio Merlone'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'SA List'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 5:19 PM
Subject: RE: [SAtalk] What Dynamic IPs rbl list?

> > The intention is to disallow any adsl, dial-up or
> > dynamic/static address on such lines to send any mail to this
> > server. I will have a separated smtp server for my customers... ;)
>
> Bad, bad, bad idea!!!

Good, good, good idea!! :)

> There are many many people running home networks in dynamic space who send
> their mail thru their isp server.

Then, obviously, these people will not be affected. For, as you say, they
use their ISP server as smarthost. Otherwise, they should take a medal and
hang it around the guys who run dynablock.easynet.nl; for no DNSBL has been
so effective in blocking spam as this dynamic block list. I kid you not when
I say spam has been reduced by 90% and up!

I'm loving it so much even, that this morning I added the entire dynablock
zone to my DNS. BIND rose to a whopping 126 MB, though; so, maybe, for now,
I will stick to querying remotely. But loving it, I do. :)

- Mark