Hi Pete,
I used to blacklist email.com, but decided to remove them because we did
have several people receiving actual mail from users of email.com and
did not want to have to keep whitelisting specific addresses.  If you
are blacklisting email just for yourself, then I don't see a real
problem with it...sitewide it could be a problem though.

-matt