I'm getting

Failed to parse line in SpamAssassin configuration, skipping:
use_auto_whitelist 1

on a spamassassin --lint with sa 2.63. I think that has started with 2.60,
but I didn't really notice or care until now. Checking the documentation
at spamassassin.org this parameter is still there and uses the same syntax
as before. So, what's the problem here? (I can repro this on all systems
with 2.63.)

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany