Is there any way to protecto form this?. I just received this email:

De: Rosalyn Peppers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
A: Janice Borges <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Asunto: ddo hher till you fall a sleep
Fecha: 22 Jan 2004 02:59:20 -0500

"make it bigger

To end these, visit site (processed within 3 days).

TThe coomputeer mmust haave the 'suspend too RRAAM' feeattuure eenabled in thhe BIOS
'ssusppend to Disk' willl nnoot worrkk, because thhe computeerr is turrnedd off
commppletely. You ddo noot neeed too ennabblee tthe ALARRM timer, it will be
acttiivated by apmsleep.. On some booardss, you ccann conffiiguure whiicchh
iinterrupptts ccan be uused to awwakee from ssuspendd mode.. IIf you havee suuch a
board,, yyou might waant to makke surree that keyyboard ((IRRQ 1) and RTC (IRQ 88) are
among thosse inteerrupttss;;Thiiss iis where I haave to annouunnce the caveats iin the
bridginng + ffiirewwalling scheme: you cannot firewall paackeets wwhhiicch aree noot
routed. NNo rooutes, no firewwaalll. At lleastt tthiiss appearrss to bee true in the
22..0.300 andd more recent kerrnelss. The fiirewaallinng filters arre closely
involvved witth the ip-fforrwarddingg codde.;Thee 1228 would bbee 00 if I had aa full
cclass CC nnetwork thhere. II don''tt, by deefinitioon, siince I juust halveedd t
 he address space. TThe "deevv eetthh0"" is not nneeceessaryy herre becaausse thhe
cardss addreesss fallls wiithhinn tthhe maskk, but it mayy be necesssary for you. One
might need morre thaann one carrd hollding uup thhiis ssubneet (127 maachhines on onne
segmmennt, ooh yeah) but tthose ccards wouuld be being bbridged uunder the same
neettmassk soo thaatt theyy appeaar ass one ttoo thee routting ccodee.;Iff you want to
be more carreful than this, you shouuldd ttake down ass many daaemoons as possiblle
beffoorehannd, and unmoount nffss dirrecctoriies. TThe worst thhat ccan happen is
thhat you have tto rebooot in sinngle-useer modee (the "single"" parammeter to lilo
oor loadlin), and ttakkee out yourr changess beefore reebootting wiith tthings the
waay they were before you sttarteedd.; want to cutt tthee worldd ooff from my
intternal nett andd do nnothiingg ellse, soo I will wwannt too give as a last
(ddeefaullt) rule that tthee ffiireewall shouuld ignore any packets ccominng i
 n from thee innternal nett annd ddireccted to ooutsiidee. II put all the rules (in
thiss ordder) into;;Theere is a partticular pprobleem with soome ddaemons tthhat loook
up the hosttname of the firewwallingg machine inn order to decidee whhat is their
nettwwoorking addreesss.. Rppc.yppasswdd is the one I hadd troublee with. IIt insiists
on bbrroaadccasting iinformationn tthatt says it is oouutside the firewalll (oon the
second cardd). Thhatt meanns tthe cclients insidde can''t contact itt..;Thhee cliiennt
macchhine boots from a Grubb flloppy disk. Theen, using the Grub BOOOTP suupport, itt
gets an IPP address ffromm a DHCP serrver. Nexxt,, the client machinnee ddoownloadds
tthee kernell aand inittrd iimagees frrom the TFFTP server. Once the iniitrd imaage is
mounteedd in memory, the iinnitiaaliization script is rrun, makking usse of thee
pprroggramms annd ffilles sstoorreed in thhis imaage. Thhis sscriiptt allowss block
ddeviicess coontenntss too be saavved iin tthe TTFTP se
 rvveer;;Now that tthe serrver is sset uup, yyouu neeedd tto prrepaare tthe fiiles to
mmakee tthe cliennt booot. Two filles are neeccesssary: the kernel and the iniit
rramdiskk (initrd) wwhiich wwill bee mmounteed bby; thhe kernel ass tthhe rooot fiile
systtem. Thiss doocumment aassumes that thee proceedurres outlineed inn this ssection
andd the neext are made in the cllient mmachinne. Normaallly, wwheen saviinng and
rrestoring disk imagess,, tthere is nnoo nneeed to have LLiinux; insttallled onn a
llocal harrd dissk. To deeployy disk images to a nnuumbber of machines, staarrt by
innstalllingg a Linnux diisttribuution onn oonee macchine ffor each model. Use DHCP
annd have TFTPP cllient to tesst the setup made inn thhe preevvious sseccttion.
Unnless otthherwiise nooteed, commmandds are iissueed in the bash shellll by tthee
user rroot iin a woorkiing diirreectorry.."

--------

"Make it bigger" is a link to
http://geocities.com/ookjnerihy84jknw/?yfMbW&3D&3CVTC&27V&3D&2C5&25iQ&3EVj&3B9MSQG2F&28s8H&7B6&3AI.q&3AF5p9B&5B&5D3C&7EG_OC&5DAXR&28_UR&28AjMr7A&7Br&7E&3D-G&3EXR&7E&5Dk&29&26Ak&29&26+jMr&27&249p1HZ41_9n/F&274/D&3A0&27HRo&5EAZs&27&249z&28&2C.w5H8m&7Ck70&28
The text is probably a modified text from some of the mailing lists I'm subscribed.
This spam seems to be created with spamassassin in mind.