Hi,

I am trying to install SpamAssassin 2.63 under SunOS 5.9 by making libsnp.a; however, I keep encountering the following error:

gcc -I.   -c -o snprintf.o snprintf.c
snprintf.c: In function `__uqtoa':
snprintf.c:183: error: conversion to non-scalar type requested
snprintf.c:185: error: incompatible types in assignment
snprintf.c:187: error: incompatible types in assignment
snprintf.c:189: error: invalid operands to binary %
snprintf.c:190: error: invalid operands to binary /
snprintf.c:191: error: invalid operands to binary !=
snprintf.c: In function `vsnprintf':
snprintf.c:474: error: incompatible types in assignment
snprintf.c:475: error: conversion to non-scalar type requested
snprintf.c:552: error: incompatible types in assignment
make: *** [snprintf.o] Error 1

Has anyone encountered this problem before and know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Peggy