On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:28:31 +0000 (UTC) Peggy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone know where to download HTML::Parser 3.24 for SunOS 5.9 from as I
> always got the following warning when I run the command "perl Makefile.PL
> PREFIX=${Prefix} SYSCONFDIR=/prod/config" for Mail-SpamAssassin-2.63:

Have you tried CPAN, either with:

  perl -MCPAN -e 'install HTML::Parser'

or by manually installing it from
http://search.cpan.org/dist/HTML-Parser/

BTW, does Solaris 9 ship with a usable version of gcc and perl (yet)? My
last experience with Solaris 8 was that they didn't and you had to tweak
their broken perl installation to use gcc and not their non-existant
commercial compiler. See
http://www.cynistar.net/~apthorpe/code/configuring_cpan.html for
details.

hth,