Shouldn't a message that is identified as spam by the bayesian
filter of spamassassin (BAYES_90 or BAYES_99 in my case) never be
used as a message that is learned as ham?  (I would expect it
not to be used for learning because it wouldn't improve the
bayesfilter, and training it as ham makes the bayesian filter
perform worse in future). Am I missing something?

Pieter

--
The crucial memorandum will be snared in the out-basket by
the paper clip of the overlying memo and go to file.