http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mkettler/sa/antidrug.cf

Corrected mis-use of __DRUGS_MALEDYSFUNCTION13 in LOCAL_DRUGS_MALDYSFUNCTION_OBFU. 13 does match the plain, unmodified v-word, so it can't be used as a sign of obfuscation.

Corrected some un-escaped litteral ;'s in __DRUGS_MALEDYSFUNCTION13.

Updated some comments.

Note: I'm working on tracking down a FP case that I've seen and several others have seen. However all the example mails I have (my own and others) apparently got modified enough by my MUA to no longer match. I'm still working on this.