On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:44:36 -0500, Chris Santerre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > I'm not saying that the domain should be forgotten, but that iit
> > should at least be in a different list.
> >
> > 'Bigevil.cf' -- never once seen in ham.
> > 'Maybeevil.cf' -- a small number of hits in ham
> >
> > Scott
>
> That would be nice, but its hard enough to do one file :)

I've got a prototype for testing that can convert a list of domains
into automatically built rules. Add and remove from the source file
and automatically build the rules files?  Would that ease the
administration burden?

> I really do want zero FPs.

I don't want to see Bigevil committing false advertising. Before, it
was billed as zero FP's, and thank you for announcing that that has
changed.

> I have not posted others like this. I really want people like
> playaudiomessage.com to put a stop to spammers usage.

Definitely fishy, and that is definitely a desireable
property. However, the fishiness of a domain is not what we're talking
about, but rather the nature of what BigEvil is supposed to be.

>From what you've shown, the evidence is compelling to put
playaudiomessage at +2. But I'd want to put the zero fp domains at +4.

Scott