All,

I think I've seen this discussed before, but I can't seem to find it in the
archives.

I'm running SA on a FreeBSD/Postfix box, and I'm interested in starting a
second instance of postfix.

The SA box is only an inbound gateway for my Exchange 5.5 server, and what I
want to do is run all of my outbound email from the Exchange box through SA,
but have it learn all outbound as ham.

Is this a good idea, and if so, what would be a good way of doing this? Has
someone written an sa-learn script for it?

TIA,

Kurt