[Andy Holt]
>> If so, there's a minor issue.  I've been running 1.1a for weeks, but my
>> toolbar buttons have had the same, longer text as they always had, until
>> just today when I was trying to track down an Outlook problem.  I
disabled
>> all my add-ins, and when I came to re-enable Spambayes, that's when I
>> noticed the new button labels.  So, it seems you have to actually disable
>> and re-enable Spambayes for the new labels to show. When I installed 1.1a

>> originally, I just closed Outlook, installed 1.1a over the previous
>> version (1.0.4 I think), and restarted Outlook.

[Kenny Pitt]
> SpamBayes first tries to use the existing toolbar so that any
> customizations you have made to it will be preserved.  If,
> for any reason, it can't access the existing toolbar then it
> will recreate it from scratch.  This is probably what
> happened after you disabled and then re-enabled SpamBayes.

I had wondered about this a few times, but figured it wasn't that important.
I didn't realise that there was anyone that managed to keep the toolbar
alive (i.e. doesn't have the "recreating the toolbar" log entries) between
sessions <0.5 wink>.  This is tied up with removing the toolbar on
uninstall, too (which I would like to get done for 1.1).

For now, I've added a note about it in the release notes (which people
probably don't read, but it's a start, at least).  I guess we could add a
check for the old buttons and if they are found recreate the toolbar (since
we have all the recreation code there already).  Anyone want to open a
feature request?

=Tony.Meyer