[Skip]
>> I got some errors (files I couldn't upload), but most of it
>> seemed to work okay.

Some mhammond fellow (a long time back) added some files and left
them writable only by him.  That means only he can update those -
it's not really a big issue, because it's just a page about
frequently reported plug-in bugs.

Mark - if you want to fix this, then you need to ssh in to
shell1.sourceforge.net and do:

chmod -R g+w /home/groups/s/sp/spambayes/htdocs/apps

[Mark]
> I did find the need for the rst2html change,

Me three, so I checked it in.

> I failed to build for all kinds of reasons I didn't dig in to and
> can't
> recall the exact errors I had.  I'd assumed they were more to do with
> Windows/cygwin etc, so didn't dig deeper.

The current checkout builds and installs for me with XP+Cygwin (need
to have docutils installed for the Cygwin python, and the spambayes
package on the PYTHONPATH).

=Tony.Meyer