Hi all,

First of all - this is a great program.  I have it up and working on my
computer.  The trouble is that I'd like to make it available to anyone who logs
on to my machine - others don't have administrator access, so they can't
install the plugin.

However, I've tried using outlook_addin_register.exe, and it's seemingly having
no effect.  (I tried both "outlook_addin_register.exe" and
"outlook_addin_register.exe hkey_local_machine")  No change for other users,
and the SpamBayes log is blank.   ("The log file for this session cannot be
located", and searching for *.log on my computer yields nothing.)

I'm wondering if this is related to the environment I'm working in:
Windows 7, 64-bit version
Outlook 2010, available through MS AppV
SpamBayes Outlook plugin
Local (computer-specific) administrator rights only.  (and not complete rights;
for example, I can't switch the $@#*()* screensaver!)

Does anyone have any suggestions?  Would it be possible to manually edit the
registry to make it available to others?
Thank you!
-Eric

GHC Confidentiality Statement

This message and any attached files might contain confidential information
protected by federal and state law. The information is intended only for the
use of the individual(s) or entities originally named as addressees. The
improper disclosure of such information may be subject to civil or criminal
penalties. If this message reached you in error, please contact the sender and
destroy this message. Disclosing, copying, forwarding, or distributing the
information by unauthorized individuals or entities is strictly prohibited by
law.