Good Afternoon,

My name is Domenic Pizzi and I am a Technology Analyst for Latham & Watkins.  I
am writing you to follow up on an issue one of our users is experiencing, as he
currently uses your SpamBayes add-in for Outlook 2010.  In our environment, we
utilize a tool called "Cisco ViewMail"; this Outlook application add-in
essentially converts a user's voicemail messages into .wav file and forwards
them to their Inbox.  When they open said messages, a toolbar appears within,
giving them the option to playback the message on their PC speakers or send the
playback to their physical desk phone.

Our user was originally utilizing SpamBayes V. 1.0.4, but recently updated to
the latest version (1.1 a6) due to some issues he was experiencing with the
add-in.  Suddenly, he is experiencing an issue where the Outlook ViewMail form
is being stripped from these voicemail messages automatically, resulting in the
need for the entire application to be reinstalled/reconfigured.  When we load
his profile onto other machines, the form and application work fine, but the
messages still do not open properly.

Since the only non-standard item within this user's Outlook is SpamBayes, it is
our current theory that the add-in is damaging these messages when it performs
it's Inbox scan, resulting in a modified/damaged version of the message
replicating on the Exchange server.  I was wondering if this is something you
have encountered before and, if so, is there a fix or workaround for this?  Any
information you could provide would be extremely helpful, our user is very
loyal to your application but does not want to compromise functionality with
our firm standard applications.  I look forward to hearing back from you.

Please call Technology Support if you need any assistance.  In the office call
#333, from outside the office call 1 866-4 Latham (528426) or e-mail
nytechnologysupp...@lw.com<mailto:#nytechnologydepartm...@lw.com>

Thank you,

Domenic J. Pizzi
Technology Support Analyst

LATHAM & WATKINS LLP
885 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10022-4834
Direct Dial: +1.212.906.4585
Fax: +1.212.751.4864
Email: domenic.pi...@lw.com<mailto:domenic.pi...@lw.com>
http://www.lw.com<http://www.lw.com/>

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review,
reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and delete all copies.

Latham & Watkins LLP