Dean,

The download for Windows can be found here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/spambayes/files/spambayes/1.1a6/

You can find information on installing Spambayes on Windows here: http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/windows.html

One extra step that I recommend is installing Spambayes as a Windows service. Instructions for this can be found here: http://weblogs.asp.net/rchartier/thunderbird-with-spambayes-its-not-all-that-hard

Each user's mail setup is different, making it difficult to give specific information, but some generalities are below ==>

If you are using Windows 7 or Windows 10, do not install in the default "Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)" location. Most choose C:/Spambayes, but you can choose something else, if you wish.

Gmail in a mail client can be either IMAP or POP3, so choose the appropriate option during the install.

Once you have installed and configured Spambayes, you will need to create a filter in your mail client for the "X-Spambayes-Classification" header that Spambayes inserts on each email.

If you run into difficulties, reply to the list with specifics, including the mail client you are using, the version of Windows you are using, and the exact problem you have encountered. Someone familiar with your email client should be able to help you.

Dale