I've been posting them directly to psi.net at
http://www.support.psinet.com/PSIabusetik/ where they have a form you can
fill out, don't know if it will do any good. Also I have been getting a lot
of spam through gridnet.com when I went to their site, their support
addresses aren't @gridnet.com but at @ao.wcom.net so I have been sending my
spam complaints to those as well.
> "anonymous poster at 131.107.3.74" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > This posting made from the web-site. Please reply via
> > email in addition to the group. Thanks.
> > ------------------------------------------------------
> > PSI Net abuse email should be [EMAIL PROTECTED] instead of the one they
> have on their site [EMAIL PROTECTED] this is why the mails keep bouncing to
> them, and why the spam keeps flowing out of psi net pops.
>
> really... maybe someone should tell psi that...
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] both work, except when their ticketing
> system is broken, or if you're sending from the spamcop server (in which
> case nothing works)
>
> michael
>
>
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help