The most important thing to remember is that you should NEVER send a removal
to the spamming site. It is believed that many spammers use "removal"
requests to verify that your address is a working one. This could be the
reason you keep getting repeated spam.
Also, the spam quite likely did not come from msn.com, so reporting it to
them will not help. Have you parsed the headers of the spam through SpamCop
yet? That will tell you where the spam really comes from. Reporting spam to
your ISP does not help. Reporting it to the spammer's ISP often does help.
Also, you should post in plain text when posting to newsgroups. Otherwise
some people will rant at you. :->
--------
Brenda Hardesty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
I do not visit these sites however I get porn promos almost daily from
"excite.com". (with different female names). I have reported this to MSN
consistently and even sent removals back to the site. But then I get
another one with a new name. How do I get these people to stop? (All have
the excite.com in the email address).
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help