"anonymous poster at 66.30.190.186" wrote:
> 
> This posting made from the web-site.
> ------------------------------------------------------
> For example, Spamcop identifies the address for renetcom.net as being 202.96.49.48, 
>then begins tracking 202.106.187.102 instead of 202.96.49.48. Here's the tracking URL 
>for this example: http://spamcop.net/sc?id=z18828305z6534e76066847388e88608138ad0a445z
> 
> I've seen this a few times. Once I loaded the  same email into the Spamcop window 
>several times; sometimes it would track one IP address, sometimes another.
> 
> Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

Maybe you'll come back and see the answer :-)

I've seen this as well.  It has something to do with cached information
and look ups.  The IP actually tracked is normally the correct one. 
Simply click on the [show] link beside the first line, then [refresh
cache] on the resulting new page.  Chances are you will see the IP
change to the one being parsed.  Refresh/Reload the parsing page to
complete the process.

Richard
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to