On Sun, 22 Apr 2001 15:31:15 GMT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>This posting made from the web-site.  Please reply via
>email in addition to the group.  Thanks.
>------------------------------------------------------
>Is anyone else getting as many as 100 letters for a free pager from this person every 
>day? I have been getting them for about three weeks and it is driving me insane.
>
>This is the first time I've posted on this board  and I don't know whether I'm 
>supposed to post the headers or not.
>
>Thanks, Pat

you can post a tracking URL that spamcop makes, to any news group 

it should help you also, if you go to [google]
http://groups.google.com/googlegroups/deja_announcement.html

and type the subject, in the dialouge box, a lot of people post spam copies
to: "news.admin.net-abuse.sighting"  (newsgroup)

You can also post to: spamcop.spam. The full headers and body.That's if you
or SpamCop have problems ID'ing spam source and wish further advice here
(SpamCop.help). State if you have done this

Going to sORBS/SpamCop link sometimes has the latest headers for a spam IP
http://spamcop.net/w3m?action=whyorbs&ip=64.209.132.9
[just change the last numbers after the ip= ] 
Hopefully Netdemon w
Petzl 
[Nothing official, just another SpamCop user]
These messages are only the opinion of the poster,are no substitute for your own 
research
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to