This posting made from the web-site.  Please reply via
email in addition to the group.  Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------
Hello Richard,

I'm so glad to get help from someone. I've been using spamcop for a long time, but 
never took the time to investigate its potential. All I've ever done is logon to 
spamcop, copy it the message with headers that I'm reporting, and send it out.Recently 
I tried forwarding it to spamcop and got back their link for processing the spam, but 
I didn't understand it because the parsing was not visible. I think that is a better 
option for me and even easier than the copy/paste method I'm accustomed to using. 
Using that method, I get a different source for the Spam than I did copying and 
pasting it in.

That being said, I have no idea how to reply to your post on the message board. I 
would like to post the letter to the forum because this is getting to be a serious 
problem with my receiving a hundred of these a day. I am further confused because they 
all have been sent on April 5 at the same hour.

Thanks so much for your edification. I will now try to get back to to post this on the 
board.

Pat
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to