I just recieved the same reply.  I had sent the SC report not 10 minutes earlier -- 
looks like a mail loop.  I also realized that a copy of the SC report went to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] so this could just be boilerplate from the Spammer.  
We'll see if any more of their crap show up!

-- HellRazor


"anonymous poster at 62.253.128.4" wrote:

> This posting made from the web-site
> -----------------------------------
> Thank you for your mail.
>
> Ir eceived this in reply to a spamcop report.
>
> Someone needs educating!!! If this is for real then the online marketer doesn't know 
>much about the net at all.  I guess he beleived the spam he receives and bought a 
>list.
>
> ----------------
>
> I am sorry that you have been inconvenienced by our email. We were under the
> impression the list we used was a permission based list. We will not be
> using  this source again and will ensure your name is removed from the
> originators list.
>
> Should you have any further comments or queries please contact me directly
>
> Matthew Shorter
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> This message was sent by
>
> Matthew Shorter
> UK Online Marketing Manager
> Linguaphone
> Carlton Plaza
> 111 Upper Richmond Road
> London
> SW15 2TJ
>
> Telephone: +44 (0)20 8333 4882
> Fax: +44 (0)20 8333 4883

_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to