This posting made from the web-site ------------------------------------------------------ Received the following a moment ago. Spammy just uses any any email address. The address this was sent to has NEVER EVER been used for FFA - it is advertised on the net and is NEVER used for subscriptions to anything. On fire, you bet they are.. I know they are liars. Don't let spammy get away with it. If you know that spammy has lied then let the ISP know that they are liars. I find that spamcops first paragraph is a good place to counter spammy's lies and can often cause the spammer more pain. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> **************************************************************** E - C A S H M A C H I N E S N E W S April 25, 2001 http://ecashnews.e-cashmachines.com **************************************************************** <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------- This is NOT Spam. You are receiving this publication because you submitted a link to one of our FFA pages or subscribed to this FREE Publication. If you wish to be removed see bottom of this publication. ---------------------------------------------------------------- _______________________________________________ SpamCop-Help mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help
[SC-Help] e-cashmachines - liars liars and their pants are on fire!
anonymous poster at 62.253.128.4 Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:59:45 -0700
