We're a city law enforcement agency - our host removed our site, albeit only 
temporary, due to one report received by SpamCop.  

It was since determined by our host that our site was dropping IPs - I believe that's 
the term they used - and the spam ~was not~ sent from any of our addresses.  Our host 
moved our site to a different location to avoid future problems of the like.

We're not a member of SpamCop and I'd like to make sure we are not featured on the 
site, in newsletters or anywhere else as being a "spammer."

I sent a request to SpamCop several weeks ago, along with a forwarded message from our 
host attesting to the fact that it was not our fault.  However, after the initial 
reply from SpamCop requesting the forwarded report, I haven't heard from since.  I 
sent two followups as well.  

So, to end the long story, I'd like to know if there's a way we can contact SpamCop by 
phone to discuss this matter?  Or, is there another avenue we can explore in having 
all reference to our dept's site removed from SpamCop?  We'd certainly like this 
matter resolved.

I'd appreciate any info offered. My email address is:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You're Invited to our 2nd Annual Bicycle Rodeo!!
Sponsored by APD/AFD & The Optimist Club
May 12th @ 1000 Bolton Avenue
http://www.alexpolice.com/rodeo


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to