Do not help this man.  Posting with someone else's email address is
network abuse.  It is not funny and is also probably a violation of his
ISPs AUP.  I had hoped that the people here were smart enough not to
answer this guy, but you have proven me wrong.

-Pete

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> 
> >                      [SC-Help] getting ONTO a spam list
> >   From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >I was wondering, is there any way to get onto a spam list? I've been threatenin
> >g my friend with it for ages and now it's time to deliver. I've asked some of m
> >y more geeked friends but they have no idea and since all search engines point
> >here, I figured you might have some idea.
> 
> That's an easy one.  Just post a few msgs to usenet newsgroups using your real
> email address, and the spam will flow like water.
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to