I used to get that message all the time from my mom.  Usually she was saying
something was OVERripe.
Ok, I'll stop now.
Fasten your seatbelt and go to
http://www.ripe.net/ripencc/faq/general/qa1.html
Have a large cup of coffee and a full pack of Marlboros handy.
Make that a pot and a carton.
If you survive this ordeal, you deserve something of value.
(Like Santa said, I sleigh Me!)
I am not a Spam Cop anything, just another user.
Regards,
Mark


<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> This posting made from the web-site.  Please reply via
> email in addition to the group.  Thanks.
> ------------------------------------------------------
>   i get about 20 spams a day, from this ISP and the only, or almost only
address, and message i get is this BS "I refuse to bother
[EMAIL PROTECTED]"  if this persons IP wants to spam the heck out of me,
what is so great about this person that he/she is immune to do so?
>


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to