This posting made from the web-site.  Please reply via
email in addition to the group.  Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Don and Robi,

I *have* noticed (now that you point it out) that when Hotmail sends an official 
e-mail, the header looks a lot like the one in the spam.  I sent a complaint to MSN 
and they say I need a full header and to set my preference to "Full".  I just replied 
that my setting was on "Advanced".(waiting for return)

So now my question to the Group "Hotmail" users is: Does the "Advanced" header setting 
give everything (and more) that the "Full" setting gives or should I change settings 
when I make a complaint outside of SC ?

Thanks for any input,
George

Robi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message 
9ccftc$5a9$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9ccftc$5a9$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> unfortunately hotmail internal messages come without those "received"
> headers:
> (this one sent to me)
> <FULL HEADER>
> From: "Hotmail Member Services" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Taxes and love this month from MSN Hotmail
> Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
> </FULL HEADER>
> and I know how to get all headers ;o)
> 
> Someone must have sent George Newton a signup invitation to use the MSN
> Messenger to his hotmail account, and hotmail internal mail apparently
> doesn't always have received lines.
> 
> 
> Robi
> 
> "Argyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > >From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >To: x
> > >Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?shital invites you to try MSN Messenger Service?=
> > >Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 02:44:15 PDT
> > >MIME-Version: 1.0
> > >Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
> >
> > That is not a full header.  There are no "Received" lines.
> >
> > Try here for help:
> > http://spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/19.html
> >
> > --
> >
> > - Don D'Minion -
> 
> 
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to