Title: Blank
I do not know who this is -- this IP address they are stating and don't find this domain/site on the web.  I use spam cop for reporting, and also occasionally I get reports through abusers on some of our services that I'm webmaster on and always respond to them.  I can't imagine what this is -- I know that ORBS is the maintainer for blacklisting -- is this possibly someone trying to damage me with viruses or something because of the spam I've reported?  I have received a ton of it lately and have been working overtime -- any help or advice would be most appreciated.
 
 

Return-Path: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Received: from gacracker.org (gacracker.org [207.15.209.4])
 by kiss.travelisp.com (8.11.0/8.9.3) with ESMTP id f3U81ba23457
 for <postmaster@[216.189.56.199]>; Mon, 30 Apr 2001 04:01:37 -0400
Received: (qmail 29452 invoked by uid 502); 30 Apr 2001 06:31:55 -0000
Date: 30 Apr 2001 06:31:55 -0000
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: Nobody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Notice of impending blkhole listing of 216.189.56.199/32
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Administrative-Comment: Send comments to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
X-UIDL: bdZ!!%HR!!0!G!!MP'!!

Unless mail is sent to:
 
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and is received within 24 hours, the IP address and/or network
216.189.56.199/32 will be added to the DNS blackhole list of IPs that are
improperly operating mailing lists.  You should receive a reply to
that message.

THIS LISTING MAY BE EXPANDED TO INCLUDE AN ENTIRE CLASS C NETWORK
WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE, upon receipt of additional UCE/UBE from
within that net-block.

To get information describing what this is about, please respond to
the above address, and pointers to the available information will be
provided in the reply.  If you're uncomfortable sending mail from
your own account, we'd suggest using one of the free services
(hotmail or yahoo) to send the reply instead.

An attempt has been made to send this message to the
<postmaster@RDNS> and <postmaster@[IP]> addresses.  c.f. RFC 1173

RDNS is the domain name associated with the IP address/net.

Be sure to write down this code:

  6c5eb83b5100ec78

You will need it if you want to be conditionally removed from the
list.  If you loose it, there is no way to recover it.  The token is
unique and will allow manipulation of this issue only by somebody
that knows or has access to the token.

Regards,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to