This posting made from the web-site.  Please reply via
email in addition to the group.  Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------

So, I got spam-bombed by someone who submitted my email to a referring mailing list. 
517 emails came in before I could make changes to sendmail to protect myself.

I submitted about 150 of those emails to SpamCop (spent the better part of a day 
entering them in one at a time - cut and pasting 'til I was blue in the face.)

Now I have 150 open incidents that I want to close, because the ISPs of the spammers 
don't consider the email Spam because it was just a one-time "hello" message from the 
subscribers of the referral service. I guess there's no way to protect yourself from 
being maliciously spam-bombed like that. Life sucks.

I have been clicking the "closed" check box for ages now on the resolve-old-incidents 
page. Each incident has up to 20 or so check boxes, once for each of the email 
addresss of the ISPs and the guilty spammers. Multiply that times 150 and you can see 
where my problem lies. If I don't have carpal tunnel syndrome yet, I'll surely have it 
by tonight if I have to keep clicking on all these "closed" boxes.

Is there any way I can just have all reports submitted on a certain day be closed for 
me "en masse"?

Thanks,

-CR.
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to