This posting made from the web-site.  
------------------------------------------------------
  If spam is a dirty hog and Spamcop washes it so it can be identified then you may be 
on to something.  I can tell you that my spam increased while I tried to learn how to 
track forged headers to report spam.  The best I could do was to get a few server 
phone numbers and verbally complain to no avail.  And to my frustration the spam kept 
increasing. Block sender--they change one character.  Filter--they change the subject. 
 One of the technicians I contacted at a server told me about Spamcop and it changed 
my world.

  Some how I managed to get through the set-up ( I'm far less than a computer whiz) 
after reporting a while I noticed the old spam was coming from new servers.  Then most 
of it was gone.  New spam comes in and the volume fluctuates but overall I have far 
less.  Now I go to the bulk mail to hone my skills.  Hang in and ask for help.  The 
people in this group have helped me tremendously.

George 
 
  P.S.  The spam will keep comming but at least I have help
        now and the satisfaction off-sets the frustration.
 

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message 
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> This is hogwash. I heard about spamcop through an ISP. I use to report spam manually 
>when PSINET emailed me and recomended spamcop so I know they are on the up and up.
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to