On Tue, 01 May 2001 13:56:14 GMT, "anonymous poster at 64.111.166.160" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>This posting made from the web-site.  Please reply via
>email in addition to the group.  Thanks.
>------------------------------------------------------
>I just heard about spamcop and thought it would be a great way to report the spam I 
>receive. 
> I use Outlook Express for my hotmail account and copied the header information 
>appropriately. 
> When I went to the non-member URL, this was the info I found, "No source IP address 
>found, cannot proceed. 
>Not full header? No tracking information found in header:"  
>I am confused now.  Is there no way to report this spam?
>Thank you for any assistance.

Well as usual nothing this great is without a learning curve

To make it simpler for you
Why do you not (in outlook express) "forward as an attachment"  to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
(making sure it is spam!)
and spamcop will surprise you

SpamCop will reply with a link of ready "parsed" spam for you to confirm and or add 
reporting LART's to It is suggested
to put "reply anyway"  (no need to) in subject to force spamcop to reply this makes 
SpamCop reply even if it cannot work
out your spam?

Petzl 
[Nothing official, just another SpamCop user]
These messages are only the opinion of the poster,are no substitute for your own 
research
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to