Yup
The spammers are not stupid, only annoying insects which must be crushed out
under foot.
I bet if you met a spammer he would be a little man who is henpecked and
whose only outlet is spamming. He probably keeps it a big secret, too.
Face-to-face, a spammer would run from anyone he has spammed.
It's hard to believe that anyone could enjoy such an occupation. Like
picking up after horses or cows or cleaning up latrines.
Of course, one could always "spam" the spammer over the phone or via smail,
since most of them never leave their real email address.
Imagine if everyone sent a spammer an overweight letter with postage due and
with no return address. Only some junk in the envelope!!
That might get a message across.
Of course, I say this all in fun - none of us would ever do such a thing.
"anonymous poster at 38.211.61.3" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> I received a spam that had the content-type listed as TEXT/HTML but the
email contained no HTML tags. The spamcop server generated an error on
this. So it seems that the sender is aware that spamcop and other filters
will not like this type of email and they are purposely falsifying the
header. Just thought I'd pass this along as something to look out for.
>
> I use mozilla for mail and always 'view message source' and cut and paste
that into the spamcop page.
>
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help