Argyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> SpamCop should find the source of the spam no matter how many
> forwards are involved, as long as the forwarding mail servers
> properly identify themselves.
Oh, it does correctly identify the source of spam--it's just that I
really don't think my email provider deserves to be reported to ORBS
for forwarding my email, and so uncheck that part of the report
manually. Not that I think they're an open relay, but just in case. I
disagree with ORBS' policies, and so generally don't report even known
open relays to them unless absolutely necessary.
Anyway it's not a big deal to uncheck that box, I was just wondering.
> Use the "Show technical details" checkbox when you process the spam
> so you can see what SpamCop is finding.
I always do; it's fun! :)
Thanks,
Kvan.
-------Casper Kvan Clausen------ | 'Many people would rather
--------<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>------- | die than think;
| in fact, most do.'
| - Bertrand Russell.
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help