On Tue, 1 May 2001 I posted the following to the list:

 > A spammer has figured out how to circumvent
 > my listserve... and has posted TWO spams to the list.
 > I cannot report them to spam cop because in the headers
 > it lists MY servers as the sending server.
 > >:-/
 > They really make me mad.
 > Fred

NOW SPAM COP HAS TURNED IN A REPORT ON US --
AND OUR ISP IS NOW GIVING US A PILE OF TROUBLE
FOR SPAMMING

I didn't post to the list to turn the spam in,
I was asking HOW to turn them in.

What gives??????

Fred

IF ANYONE IN SPAM COP IS ACTUALLY READING THIS
Please look up the account that was filed against:

"The Design Cafe" which is:
-> sender:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-> server:   lists.news-serve.com

not only do I hate it when a spammer hits the list... as
do the listees... but I really hate it when someone
thinks WE sent the spam.

So, I'm expecting SpamCop to make it right with
the provider.

:-)





_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to