If its a type -2 error, you don't have enough system Ram alloted to netscape.
Do get info on Communicator Application. set the "preferred size" to 32000K.
If you don't have enough real RAM to spare turn on "Virtual Memory" and
set for 30000K.
See what happens.
Also if you have recently upgraded Netscape locate and dump the
"TalkBacK Folder" and any "Full Circle" itemes in the system Folder
(mostly in extentions and preferences.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Netscape 4.76 on Win 95 (company policy I'm afraid) and whenever I try to
>submit a spam report, my browser freezes up and needs to be killed off. Reporting
>using MSIE does work, however, but I'd rather not use that browsers.
>
> Netscape always did used to work, it's only in the last week or so it's started to
>suffer problems.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> James
>
> This posting made from the web-site. Please reply via
> email in addition to the group. Thanks.
> ------------------------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> SpamCop-Help mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help
--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phillip M. Jones, CET |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street |Who's Who. PHONE:540-632-5045, FAX:540-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809|[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help