On Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:13:59 -0600, Argyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ronald Rand wrote:
> > Is it possible to have SpamCop forward e-mail to me when it's approved, 
> > instead of having to poll the spamcop pop servers?
> 
> Sure.  Just set yourself up with another mailbox at your ISP and have
> SpamCop send everything there.  As long as SpamCop sends the mail to a
> mailbox that is not forwarded back to SpamCop, you can run any mail
> you want through the filters.

It's what I do, for example -- I have two forwarding accounts. Account 1 is the
address I publish; it forwards to SpamCop. SpamCop sends mail that passes the
filters to Account 2, which forwards it to my real account.

(Account 2 could also be my real account rather than a forwarder, but this way I
only have to change Account 2 if my real account changes rather than SpamCop and
possibly other sources that would then know my real account.)

Cheers,
Philip
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to