The messages aren't really coming from sexyfun.net. They are coming
from an infected computer, and the owner is most likely unaware that the
computer is infected. Parse the Snowhite message here at Spamcop (but
DON'T report it as spam), and look to see if you recognize the domain
name that Spamcop finds. Is it the same domain of someone who sends
e-mail to you?
And go to http://www.sexyfun.net because it has lots of info about the
Hybris virus/worm. No joke. It's not a porn site. It was created
AFTER the worm became widespread.
> Joan Beightler wrote:
>
> I keep getting emails from the sexyfun and don't know how it got to
> me. How do I get them to stop sending me these emails. Thanks for
> the info that it is a virus. I haven't opened any of them, but am
> bothered that they are coming to my email address and I want to block
> them out or something.
>
> Joan Beightler
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help