Hello all !
What am I doing wrong ?  Every SPAM I send to spamcop comes back stating that it
is my email provider who is the source of the SPAM !  I know this is not true ...

Here is the background:  My free email account is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
It is actually provided by bigmailbox.com .

My email GUI doesn't forward the full headers, so I copy the full header, then I
forward a SPAM email and paste the header on top of it.

SPAMCOP does look at the header, but it keeps insisting that every SPAM is originating
from bigmailbox.com (my email provider).  Is there something I can do to make
SPAMCOP work properly ?

I have been fighting SPAM manually (looking up IP addresses) and had some success,
but if I could get SPAMCOP to do this for me, it would help me out, as I hate SPAM
(the email type, not the food type).  :)
I usually lookup the SPAMMERS addresses on http://combat.uxn.com/

Here is latest SPAM header I sent to SPAMCOP and the result:

Return-Path: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
   Received: from tomts5-srv.bellnexxia.net (sourcenat1.bigmailbox.com 
[209.132.220.250])
        by mailrecv21.bigmailbox.com (8.10.0/8.10.0) with ESMTP id f465Zog00692
        for <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ; Sat, 5 May 2001 22:35:51 -0700 
   Received: from smtp1.sympatico.ca ([64.229.203.106])
             by tomts5-srv.bellnexxia.net
             (InterMail vM.4.01.03.16 201-229-121-116-20010115) with SMTP
             id 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ;
             Sun, 6 May 2001 01:35:41 -0400 
   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
   Date: Sun, 06 May 01 01:23:58 EST 
   From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
   Subject: Easy & Legal: Turn $25 into an unlimited CASH income! 
   Message-Id: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 


Here is what SPAMCOP thinks about the above header:
Members should use these links:
   http://members.spamcop.net/sc?tid=z19257084zf9a17f83f0cc6357630c247bfee2386cz

   Non-Members must use these links:
   http://spamcop.net/sc?id=z19257084zf9a17f83f0cc6357630c247bfee2386cz

It is like this for every SPAM header I send to SPAMCOP - any ideas ?
TIA,
Peter


------------------------------------------------------------
--== Sent via Deja.com ==--
http://www.deja.com/
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to