Spam Fighter wrote:
> I stopped to check out the cybertip site & its other pages -
> looks new, with lots of current design dates, too. I checked hte
> Report link too: Please forgive me if I'm from Missouri, but is
> there anything that can validate or otherwise support the
> purported efforts of this web site? In general, this looks like
> an awfully round-about way of doing things. I would like to see
> something that would speak for the authenticity and reality of
> the allegations made on this site.
>
> Tom
>
> | If the material is what you claim you should also report it to
> the FBI &
> | US Customs. An easy way to do that is to fill out the form at
> | http://www.missingkids.com/cybertip/ They will pass it on.
> |
> | hobo
> |
I was referred to the web site by the abuse department at MindSpring
many moons ago after filing a complaint with them. In the complaint I
asked them to refer the matter to the proper legal authorities. While
MindSpring's "policies" didn't allow them to report their customer's to
law enforcement a sympathetic person from the MS abuse department did
send me the information on how to report them myself.
The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
(www.missingkids.com) is referenced on the FBI's 'Links' web page at
http://www.fbi.gov/links.htm and on the US Customs site at
http://www.customs.gov/enforcem/child.htm There are 2 or 3 other
references to them on the US Custom's site (put www.missingkids.com in
the search box if you want to see all of them), I didn't check for other
references at the FBI site.
IIRC, this web site has also been mentioned on the TV show "America's
Most Wanted" numerous times.
Hope these links are authentic enough for you ;o)
hobo
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help