This posting made from the web-site.  Please reply via
email in addition to the group.  Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------
I have received a report that a customer of mine (http://www.mozuna.com) is SPAMMING.  
I know this individual and I know that he has a link on his page going to SPAMCOP.  He 
has always hated spam as I do.  

Now I am being SPAMMED by YOU!  I have received a notice from you telling me that he 
is advertising on his web site.  Yes, he is advertising on his web page.  That is the 
general idea of having a web page.  He is also advertising for YOUR service with a 
link to SPAMCOP.  I wrote in to notify you that I sent the message to him so that he 
could check it out.  Then your automatic SPAM machine started sending me messages to 
see if I was really a human or a 'robot'.  I sent a request back to ask that you NOT 
send me anymore SPAM.  Now your machine wants to continue to SPAM me with this 
nonsense.  

At this point I feel it necessary to BLOCK all IP's from your network as a last resort 
to STOP your unnecessary SPAMMING to my network.  My customer did NOT send SPAM.  
Admit your mistake and stop spamming me.

Bob Bloise
System Administrator
Trellis Technologies, Inc.
(704) 849-7789

_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to