Hi Marc,

i can't say wich are best, but i can tell you wich we're using:

check-dnsrbl=sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org
check-dnsrbl=list.dsbl.org
check-dnsrbl=zombie.dnsbl.sorbs.net
check-dnsrbl=dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net
check-dnsrbl=bogons.cymru.com

And also don't forget to block the unresolvable reverse-lookups, like
this:

reject-unresolvable-rdns=true

We don't get any false-positives up to now with this setup. If
Spam increase again, i recommend to setup the greylist.

- Dave