Using your configuration file, spamdyke is running two rDNS tests on
incoming connections.  First, it checks if the remote host has an rDNS
name at all.  If it does not, spamdyke will log DENIED_RDNS_MISSING.
Then, it checks if the rDNS name resolves to an IP address.  If it does
not, spamdyke will log DENIED_RDNS_RESOLVE.

To disable that second check (and solve your problem), remove the option
"reject-unresolvable-rdns" from your configuration file.

See also:
    http://www.spamdyke.org/documentation/README.html#RDNS

-- Sam Clippinger