Sorry to say that I haven't had a chance to check out your script yet,
Sebastian. :(

Speaking of colored and filtered qmail logfiles though, there's a nice
'qmlog' script at qtp.qmailtoaster.com (part of the qmailtoaster-plus
package). It allows easy viewing and searching of qmail (et al) logs.
I'm wondering if your 'coloring and filtering' might be a nice
enhancement to that script. Care to have a look into it?

-Eric 'shubes'