Peter Palmreuther wrote:
> Hello,
>
> pardon me if my question has already been answered, but the overwhelming
> amount of information in documentation and FAQ maybe just made me not
> finding it. In this case I simple link to the answer would be appreciated.
>
> I'm getting a lot of spam mail with "$SENDER" being equal to
> "$RECIPIENT". Maybe I'm dense, but I really don't remember having sent
> this messages to myself ;-)
>
> But: from time to to I do sent a "reminder" about some stuff to myself,
> so sometimes "$SENDER == $RECIPIENT" is OK.
>
> I know it would be a tough job for spamdyke knowing, when it's me and
> when it's not myself selnding this message, BUT: if I do it I do use
> SMTP-AUTH.
>
> So here's the question: is there any chance to configure spamdyke
> rejecting mails with "$SENDER" == "$RECIPIENT" or even better with
> "DOMAIN($SENDER) in (RCPTHOSTS)" UNLESS it's a authenticated SMTP
> connection?

That's simple. Blacklist your domain using sender-blacklist-. See
http://www.spamdyke.org/documentation/README.html#REJECTING_ADDRESSES
and specify @yourdomain.com in the entry. You probably want to include
all domains that are in your rcpthosts file.

This is anti-intuitive, but it works. Since users of your domain always
authenticate (or use a submission port 587), they always pass. Anything
coming in that's not authenticated and appears to be from your domain is
rejected.

--
-Eric 'shubes'