Interesting concept. Care to share your script?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Gendel <g...@genashor.com>
To: spamdyke users <spamdyke-users@spamdyke.org>
Sent: Tue, Mar 26, 2013 9:41 am
Subject: Re: [spamdyke-users] Timer for objects in blacklist

I do something similar for my ip      blacklist.  I have a honeypot that, if it
receives email. it adds      the sender's ip to the blacklist with a timestamp
in a preceding      comment.  If I get another email from that server, it just
updates      the comment so the expiration gets extended.  I run a nightly cron
     job to clear away ip addresses that have been inactive for >=      30
days.  So the entries in the file look like this:

      # 2013-03-18
      72.30.239.144

      Gary