From: Sam Clippinger <s...@silence.org>
To: spamdyke users <spamdyke-users@spamdyke.org>
Sent: Mon, Sep 23, 2013 4:29 pm
Subject: Re: [spamdyke-users] Blacklist Delemma

Sounds like you need to create a configuration directory so you can turn off
the blacklist entry for that one user and leave it turned on for everyone else.

If your user's email address is myu...@mydomain.com, create a folder structure
like this:
        /var/qmail/spamdyke/config.d/_recipient_/com/mydomain/_at_
At the bottom of that folder structure, create a text file named for the
username portion of the email address:
        /var/qmail/spamdyke/config.d/_recipient_/com/mydomain/_at_/myuser
Inside that text file, put the spamdyke configuration commands to turn off the
blacklist filter (assuming you added the IP range using "ip-blacklist-entry"):
        ip-blacklist-entry=!66.96.
Or better yet, just whitelist the sender domain (it'll only affect this one
recipient):
        sender-whitelist-entry=@eigbox.net
Last, add the configuration directory option to your main spamdyke
configuration file:
        config-dir=/var/qmail/spamdyke/config.d

That should do it.

-- Sam Clippinger