Nice work, thanks.

I was hoping you may cross this from your to-do list in the next
release :)

 - Add the ability to require TLS/SSL before authentication is allowed
   (e.g. a "require-tls" value for "smtp-auth-level".  Credit goes to
   Eric Shubert.

Any ideas which release this will appear in?

Thanks

On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 09:42:06 -0600
Sam Clippinger <s...@silence.org> wrote:
> Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water... spamdyke
> version 5.0.0 is now available!  Get it here: http://www.spamdyke.org/
>
> This version is a major update that adds 12 new options, renames 3
> options and removes 5 options.  The meaning of "whitelisted" is
> changed to allow whitelisted connections to bypass spamdyke's filters
> but not to automatically relay (unless allowed for some other
> reason).  DNS searches for valid sender domains will now prioritize
> MX records before A records.  Full recipient validation is now
> available.  Sender addresses can be rejected if they don't match the
> username given during authentication (or if the domain doesn't
> match).  Lots of bug fixes too!
>
> Because of all the changes to spamdyke's options, version 5.0.0 is
> not backwards compatible with previous versions. Be sure to read the
> documentation before upgrading!
>
> -- Sam Clippinger

- --
Laurence Gill